Work on existing structures begins with accurate as-built documentation. Vertical Access offers a range of documentation services, from field verification of dimensions and details to the production of complete plans, sections, and elevations.
These services include:
- 2D and 3D photogrammetry using traditional or drone-based image capture
- AutoCAD elevations, sections and plans
- Field verification of dimensions in difficult-to-access locations
- Characterization of design details
- Ductwork and drain leader schematics
- Production of background elevations for existing conditions surveys using TPAS®.
International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS)
Association for Preservation Technology Technical Committee on Documentation
Historic American Building Survey (HABS) Guide to Field Documentation