The neo-classical Hunnewell Building is the original building of the Longwood campus of Children’s Hospital and dates to 1914. Farley Building is adjacent to Hunnewell and also dates to 1914. Bader, a brick and stone building at the west edge of the complex, was constructed in 1930. Fegan and Enders Buildings were designed by e Architects Collaborative and are concrete buildings completed in 1967 and 1970, respectively.
Scope of work
- Removal of loose material on five buildings of the Children’s Hospital Boston campus: Enders, Fegan, Farley, Bader and Hunnewell.
- Documentation of removal locations using annotated drawings and photographs.
- Children’s Hospital Boston
In collaboration with
- Gale Associates, Inc.