Vertical Access is a small, niche business with a talented staff experienced in the fields of architecture, engineering, construction, historic preservation… and an interest in climbing. We welcome your letter of interest and resume to have on file as new positions and opportunities arise. Please email to Kent Diebolt, email@example.com.
Vertical Access is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Current Open Positions:
Vertical Access presently has an opening in our Ithaca, NY office for a candidate with some combination of the following qualifications:
- A working knowledge of architectural vocabulary gained through a background in engineering, architecture, construction, historic preservation, materials conservation
- Familiarity with historic and contemporary building systems and materials
- A rational fear of heights combined with the ability to work comfortably at heights
- Comfort with a wide range of work, from office to demanding physical effort on site
- Experience in industrial climbing techniques, rock climbing, caving or search and rescue
- A current SPRAT or IRATA certification is a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD and graphics design programs
- Since all of our field work takes place out of town, willingness and ability to travel is essential. Many jobs may require up to 2-3 nights out of town with 5-6 consecutive days being the occasional exception
We will make a long-term commitment to the right person and are willing to train. Vertical Access is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, please email a letter of interest and a current resume with references to: Kent Slade Diebolt, Founding Partner